Alright, it’s November, which means GAME TIME for holiday shopping. As a busy mom, I make it my MISSION to be completely done with Christmas shopping by December 1st. With these Christmas gift ideas for toddlers, I’m going to help you do the same.
I’m sharing my timeline for November, my best tips and strategies for saving money, how to eliminate stress and chaos from Christmas shopping for toddlers, and being able to ENJOY the month of December!
Thank you Slickdeals for sponsoring this post!
Here is EXACTLY how I plan my November for Christmas shopping:
- Make a list of WHO you are buying Christmas gifts for
- Jot down gift ideas for each person on your list
- Start searching for deals on those gifts using Slickdeals. Also, if you’re having trouble thinking of gift ideas, Slickdeals makes it super easy to skim through the top-rated deals!
- EXECUTE! Once those deals are live, BUY EVERYTHING!
- WRAP immediately. Once those gifts start trickling in, wrap them immediately. I like to take a photo of the gift before and after wrapping so I don’t forget what it is.
BEST GIFT IDEAS FOR TODDLERS
Slickdeals has a complete guide to shopping my favorite Black Friday deals: Target! Their list of community voted BEST deals in each category saves so much time and effort sifting through all of the deals that nobody cares about and gets you straight to the best juicy sought after deals! Check it out:
Alright, those are just a FEW of my favorite upcoming Black Friday Deals at Target! Make sure you check out Slickdeals for yourself to find all of the best deals coming up from Target and other amazing stores. If you plan accordingly, you can ROCK Christmas shopping this year without even breaking a sweat or leaving your house.
Gotta love technology these days, right?!
Leave a comment below and let me know your favorite deal this Christmas and your best tip for staying sane during the holidays!
Disclaimer: As a Target Affiliate, I earn on qualifying purchases.