Weekly Pregnancy Journal
During my pregnancies, I was excited and nervous all at once. I wanted to know everything that was going on, and what to expect in the near future.
I also wanted to document everything, including the little things that we end up forgetting down the road. I wanted to have all of this information in one organized journal, and be able to look back and compare it to my other pregnancies!
My problem at the time was that every pregnancy journal out there was basically a diary. I didn’t have the time to sit down and write paragraphs about my feelings every day, so it was left blank. I had to jump around from app to book to journal to word document just to gather all of the information I was looking for!
That’s why I created this all-in-one Pregnancy Journal!
- Symptoms: Document all of your crazy pregnancy symptoms & notice the trend! (This is fun to have when comparing your other pregnancies)
- Milestones: Find out what’s going on with your growing baby! Look forward to new developments each week!
- Hospital Bag Essentials Checklist
- Pregnancy Checklist (A checklist of everything you need to do before baby, broken down by trimester!)
- Pregnancy MilestonesTracker (keep track of special dates for all of your firsts!)
- Baby Shower Planner
- Clothing labels (cute printable labels for their drawers to organize their clothes)
- Baby names bracket
Rock #PREGNANTLIFE with the Ultimate Pregnancy Journal
Thank you so much for your support, it truly means the world to me.
And congrats on your pregnancy!!! This is such an exciting time, don’t wait to start documenting your journey!
PLEASE NOTE: this a DIGITAL FILE. No physical items or printed items will be sent to you. You will receive 1 digital PDF file that you can print from home or have printed for you to enjoy!
It is sized as an A4 document. Most people have no trouble printing on 8.5×11 paper. If you come across any issues, please let me know and I will be happy to help!
Unfortunately with the nature of instant digital downloads, we cannot offer refunds. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have ANY questions or concerns!